Wednesday, October 08, 2008

AIDEN'S FAREWELL

Hello All!

Thank you so much for following Aiden through his journey. I hope that you learned as Aiden did about Deus, love, life, family, and friendship. As you may have guessed, Aiden's story is still lacking some parts. For instance, what is next for Travon, Magnar, and Kristalyn? What else does Aiden need to discover about himself and Deus? And of course, this story could not be complete without Aiden seeing the family he fought so hard for return to their home, including Zoe. Yet, as I know you've noticed, none of these things have happened yet... Nor will they here.

I'm sorry. But if you would like to read the true ending of Aiden's story and his final two chapters, you will have to wait until the book comes out. However, if you would like to see one side of Aiden's welcoming a sibling home, you can check out Zoe's story. I believe she is posting her finale online. Aiden's story contains to much that has yet to be written for the other siblings to share it just yet. But I promise you, when you buy the book, it will be worth your wait. In the meantime, enjoy the other siblings stories and keep in touch. You never know what surprises Aiden might have in store.

From Aiden and my heart to yours, thank you for faithful reading and remember the next story is always waiting.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodbye, Aiden! *sniff*

I really enjoyed this story. Excellent job!

Looking back, even the wait for the next post has been fun. It made the whole experience last longer.

I look forward to your future works =)

God bless!

-Kim

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Charissa, for such a good story. Best wishes to you and Aiden.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a cruel person, Charissa. How'm I supposed to wait that long?!
Hehe, okay, 'nough of that. I just want to say that I have loved reading Aiden's story these past couple years. (I still can't believe it's been that long!) It's been interesting watching his story unfold. Rarely does a reader share that sense of time with the character as you do when you spread things out (does that make any sense?) I like it that way, however, it makes it extremely hard to have it come to the end (which you have yet to do!).
Anywho, I've really enjoyed Aiden and GSTM, and I'm excited to read the Liberty series.Thank you for sharing your stories with me. :)

Much love,
Kate

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I know I'm WAAAAAAAAY behind, but I've been wanting to read Aidan since you started. :) So FINALLY I got on and started reading....and can't stop!!!!!! :D I've read all of Zoe and just can't wait to hear Aidan and Kristalyns story - especially since I'm assured by a certain mutual friend of ours (who goes by the name of Firebrand...lol) that your writing is simply fabulous. So here I am - reading. :)

~Little Lady

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so I totally started to read Aidan last night (at like ten pm)...and I read till 1AM when my dad came down stairs and found me still on my com....still reading...lol Charissa, seriously...Aidan is AWESOME. It was really exciting watching your characters develope and become their own. I have to ask - have you written much else???? I'm dying to read what I didn't get to finish last night - I can't wait!!!! :D
(p.s. Em, don't be jealous - I still love Zoe...lol)
~Love in Christ,
Little Lady

10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, he's gone until you publish the book. I am super sad. :( Luckily Emily works at Barnes & Noble, so she'll get it as soon as possible.

Hey, could you post your next book's web address for us to read?

God Bless,

-Mal

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! GO CHARISSA!!!!!!!! Aidan was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING BOOK!!! Hey - I agree with Mal - if you're working on another book (and if it's on the Web) can you post the link??? I definately a fan now!!!
(hey - I finished Aidan in one day! That's a record for computer books for me! :D)
ttyl! Keep up on the goodwork.
~Little Lady

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home