Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for all your great encouragement on Aiden. I'm so glad you loved this book! Remember, when it is published the final two chapters will be included! So, you will have to buy the book and read the true ending.
I wanted to let you know that if you would like to buy another book by myself you can purchase it at my bookstore. I currently have three available. The first is a three in one fantasy trilogy with castles, dragons, and heroes and heroines. The second is a story of Robin Hood with a LEGO and second world twist. Finally, there is a novel of pirates, high seas, action, adventure, and that touch of romance, called "The Guardian Star's True Mark." If you purchase and read, let me know what you think!
Also, if you would like to take a look at my newest book, I have posted the first chapter on my xanga site for comments. Sorry, Katie, it's not my Liberty series, but a much shorter book. Still, I hope you enjoy!
Thank you again for all your faithfulness to Aiden!
Love,
Charissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home